REMEMBERING NOVEMBER 2014
A biased and conservative media has set America back 50 years, and in time, history will confirm this fact. America is no longer recognized internationally as a progressive nation. Hate spouted from pulpits and from conservative leaders has caused an increase of hate crimes against minorities, gays, and lesbians in recent years. Such violent acts would not have occurred in a progressive society. The verbalization of Christian principles has become one of the greatest examples of hypocrisy the world has known.
Those who went to the polls and voted skin color will in time discover that they have voted themselves into a financial quagmire. Fact—the incoming House Budget Committee Chairman Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.) says that he will pursue cuts to Social Security and Medicare in the amount of 129 billion. Fact—the Republicans have already voted to extend the tax cuts to the wealthy. The quagmire is already in the making. The millions of American men and women who gave their lives to secure a free America did not intend for their sacrifice to enrich 1% of the citizens who advocate making the other 99% economic slaves.
It has become a sickening affair when the only intent of one political party is to find fault with every policy advocated by the President. And it is even more sickening to realize that so many people have been caught up in the dilemma.
When one political party stands in the way of all constructive legislation, and uses strong brain washing techniques to remain in power, the final outcome will be devastating.