Sunday, July 2, 2017

MAY I HAVE THIS DANCE

MAY I HAVE THIS DANCE

    As a struggling young man I gave religion a serious go in my life.  However, when I realized that I was not going to be touched by the magic wand of the Holy Spirit, and turned into a straight man, I took matters into my own hands.   I came to the conclusion that the best way to live was the way God intended.  There was never a doubt in my mind that at some point I would spread my wings and fly.  My purpose in traveling was to find a place where I could live as a free man.  I believed if I was allowed to be free there were some positive contributions I could offer. It made no difference how many miles or how many locations I visited; I knew that without freedom there would be no happiness.  So I proudly joined the millions of LGBT individuals in Southeast Asia, a decision I have never regretted.
    I refuse to live in a society where social prisons become restrictions for those with different sexual orientations. I refuse to support a religion that teaches more about hate than love. I refuse to accept a religion that claims to have a monopoly on love.  I will never be a part of a religion where the leadership proclaims to have the authority to tell church members how they must vote. 
     I have deep concerns for future generations of Americans. Therefore, I will not remain silent while a small group of wealthy individuals brainwash Middle Class Americans to support a ONE MAN, ONE PARTY rule. Those who support politics of this nature are doing a great injustice to future generations.
    At the present, America is being ruled by a small group of ultra-rich, white Americans and every piece of legislation being proposed proves it. The best definition of the Rich Man’s Party is: Those who HAVE continue to HAVE more, while convincing those who are HAVE NOTS to be satisfied with HAVING less. I absolutely refuse to leave this legacy for future generations.
   There are no words powerful enough to describe what the present day Republican Party along with Fox “News” is doing to the brainwashed masses of Americans.  I feel sorry for the millions who have become so confused with the political system that they are like lost sheep looking for a shepherd. And like lost sheep they will follow a wolf if he is dressed in shepherd’s clothes.




No comments:

Post a Comment