Thursday, September 20, 2018

READ, READ, READ,


READ, READ, READ,

I have been told that this is not a good time to publish a book because the only books being read are those about political figures. If there should be an experience between you and Donald Trump you might have a bestseller on you hands? However, some people are reading more refreshing books like GOOD MORNING CLASS. I have been told that this book could make the rounds if it gets in the hands of the right people.

If you have read the book, as some have, and you like it, why not tell at least one person? Word of mouth is the best advertising known to mankind, and numbers do matter to publishers in considering future contracts.

Most people waste five or six dollars ever few minutes without having anything to show for it. Why not purchase a nice, shiny, book that at least you can hold in your hand. Or better yet, you can pass it on to someone else. I argue all the time that a book was never meant to sit on a self and collect dust. Good books were meant to be read.

This book offers several possibilities. With this book you can pretend that you are the teacher directing the classroom discussion. You can imagine how you would answer questions asked by students. Plus, you can judge your own reactions when presented with negative accusations.

Chances are if you do not buy this book I will not starve to death because I have enough good friends who will feed me if I’m hungry. Also, the chances are if you purchase this book it will not change my lifestyle because I am pretty well set in my ways.  But there is value for you in reading this book. The book is exciting and informative and it will present you with several moments of happiness. Now let’s get serious, where else can you buy a couple of hours of happiness with just a few bucks?      

No comments:

Post a Comment