Sunday, January 6, 2019

THE WRITER'S GAME OF LIFE


THE WRITER’S GAME OF LIFE

Even the best baseball player will have to play in the minor leagues before he gets into the majors. Then he may strike out several times before he hits a home run.

The same is true for a writer. I have been writing for several years and have written numerous articles for English language newspapers and magazines. I have written and published over 100 op.ed’s; numerous short stories and several novels.

I have struck out several times and been thrown out at first many times. However, I have hit a few singles and maybe a couple of doubles, but I have never hit a home run.  In the WRITER’S GAME OF LIFE, for me it is the bottom of the ninth, and my team is one run behind. There are two outs and there is a runner on second.  I am at bat, and the count is three balls and two strikes.

WHAT’S IT GONNA BE!


No comments:

Post a Comment